Dream of a clean TB from your Bookkeeper?
More and more Accountancy firms want to keep their costs down by outsourcing their processing to an efficient, reliable bookkeeper, leaving them more time to focus on the activities that truly generate income and results.
"Accountants refer clients to Rosemary Bookkeepers because they trust them to provide reliable accounts, fit for management accounts and ready for accountants to create the year-end financial statements." Joanna Dennis BA(Hons) FCCA Rosemary Bookkeeping® Director.
- Do you have clients that need a bookkeeper but you find it difficult to refer one?
- Do you get frustrated having to make needless changes to Sage accounts given to you by a bookkeeper who hasn't thought about what they are doing?
- Do you come across clients who have been badly advised by their bookkeeper?
- Do you use a bookkeeper who is good but reaches capacity quickly and cannot continue to help you and your clients?
- Do you wish bookkeepers would understand what you need from them?
WE QUALITY CHECK THE WORK BEFORE YOU RECEIVE IT - SO YOU ALWAYS RECEIVE A CLEAN TRIAL BALANCE.
You can count on us...
- We love bookkeeping and will process the work intelligently
- Our unique Rosemary Bookkeeping® delivers systemised efficient processing - this means ANY of our bookkeepers can complete your client's bookkeeping should your usual Rosemary Bookkeeper be ill or on holiday
- We standardise the paperwork to ensure you always receive the paperwork in the same way
- Our charging system is completely transparent so you always know exactly what you are paying for
- We always provide a detailed analysis with every invoice, so you can see exactly what we have done
- We invoice the client directly or through your firm - whichever works best for you
- We will never give advice; we'll leave that to you
- We make sure we never reach capacity
... we never tread on your toes. We focus on bookkeeping, leaving the accounts to you.
"Rosemary provides an invaluable service, with prompt, efficient reporting procedures saving us a considerable sum of money." Paul Goodman, Goodman Warren Beck Estate Agents