Calling all Landlords and Letting Agents...
Rosemary Bookkeeping specialises in working with landlords and letting agents to ensure the smooth running of property portfolios from
just one property to several hundred! We charge per property rather than per hour, so both landlords and letting agents can be clear on
what has been done. We work directly with landlords or through their letting agent. We understand how the property industry works and which reports you need to run your business efficiently.
The statements you get from your letting agent make up only a tiny fraction of the costs you incur when owning a property - so without proper accounts, how do you know if you've made a profit on a property or not? We can show you your profit levels and much more...
- We love bookkeeping and will process the work intelligently
- We charge by property rather than by the hour so you can see clearly what you are being charged for
- We invoice landlords directly or through the letting agent - whichever you prefer
- We always provide a detailed analysis with every invoice, so you can see exactly what we have done, when and for which property
"We focus on your books, so you can focus on your property portfolio"
"With a large multiple property portfolio, the bookkeeping, in the past, has been a nightmare for me to implement. Since working with a Rosemary Bookkeeper, I have a much clearer idea of how my portfolio is performing. This is better for the business and allows me to concentrate on what I do best: property investment strategies." Nick Carlile, Founder of Platinum Portfolio Builder.
Did you know?
We prepare the tax form SA105 that landlords can give to their accountant for their tax returns.
Letting Agents - What is the value of your time?
If you weren't dealing with the bookkeeping paperwork, how many more landlords could you look after? Have you considered...
- Which are the most profitable properties in your management portfolio?
- Can you advise landlords on portfolio changes that could make you both more money?
- Do you know if they keep up-to-date accounts?
- Use our property bookkeeping service as an extension of your services
- We provide competitive pricing (per property), intelligently delivered
- Everything prepared for the accountant and landlord
We understand what you need on a monthly basis and what information landlords and letting agents needs to report.
Did you know?
ARLA rules mean that you must get your books signed off by an accountant or you lose your membership. We can take away this reputational risk for landlords and letting agents.