Terms & Conditions
The term "Rosemary Bookkeeping Ltd" or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Rosemary Bookkeeping Ltd, 5 Jardine House, Harrovian Business Village, Bessborough Road,Harrow-on-the-Hill, Middlesex, HA1 3EX. Our company registration number is 6926433 registered in England. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- All intellectual property rights are the property of Rosemary Bookkeeping Ltd and you agree not to copy, reproduce, transmit, distribute or create derivative works of any part of the Site for commercial gain, nor assist any third party to distribute or commercially exploit all or any part of the Site.
- Rosemary Bookkeeping Ltd shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising from, or in any way connected with, your use of the Site or any information contained or derived from it (even where Rosemary Bookkeeping Ltd has been advised of the possibility of such loss or damage). This includes, without limitation damage for loss of profits, loss of information, or any other monetary loss.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- The content of the pages of this website is for general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain errors and we exclude liability for any such errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Rosemary Bookkeeping Ltd's prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
"Rosemary Bookkeeping", "Rosemary Bookkeeping Limited", "Rosemary system", the Rosemary logo, referenced on this Web site are the trademarks or registered trademarks of Rosemary Bookkeeping Ltd in the UK and/or other countries. Other product and company names mentioned on this Web site may be the trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to Rosemary Bookkeeping Ltd, are acknowledged on the website.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the text, design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions. We grant you permission to print hard copy portions of this web site for your own use. Any other use of materials on this site including reproduction for purposes other than those noted above, without the prior written permission of Rosemary Bookkeeping Ltd is strictly prohibited.